Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to the Mistletoe page on the new CancerChoices website.
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- Gurdev Parmar and Tina Kaczor: Textbook of Naturopathic Oncology
- Dr. Deirdre Orceyre: Naturopathic and Integrative Cancer Care
- Barbara MacDonald, ND, LAc: The Breast Cancer Companion: A Complementary Care Manual: Third Edition
- September 2018 Issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health: PDQ® Cancer Information Summaries
- Raymond Chang, MD: Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail
- Donald I. Abrams, MD, and Andrew T. Weil, MD: Integrative Oncology, 2nd Edition
- Neil McKinney, BSc, ND: Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition
- Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, and Karolyn Gazella: The Definitive Guide to Cancer, 3rd Edition
- Keith I. Block, MD: Life over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
- National Cancer Institute: Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Health Professionals
- National Cancer Institute: Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- American Botanical Council: HerbMed
- Lone Star Medical Group: Natural Alternative Treatments
Enter your comments or questions below.
My integrative care physician in Philadelphia was able to write me a prescription for Iscador. I e-mailed the prescription to a recommended drug store in Germany and they filled it for me. They will ship the drug to me in refrigerated containers and I will take the drug to my doctor so that he can show me how to self-administer and make sure that I'm familiar with side effects and risks. It's a bit convoluted but not that hard to obtain!