Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to the Mediterranean Diet page on the new CancerChoices website.
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- Gurdev Parmar and Tina Kaczor: Textbook of Naturopathic Oncology
- American Institute for Cancer Research: New American Plate Challenge
- Barbara MacDonald, ND, LAc: The Breast Cancer Companion: A Complementary Care Manual: Third Edition
- Rebecca Katz: Cancer-Fighting Kitchen Course for Commonweal
- Healing Kitchens Institute
- Neil McKinney, BSc, ND: Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition
- Lorenzo Cohen and Alison Jefferies: Anticancer Living: Transform Your Life and Health with the Mix of Six
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products
In the News
- Vegetarians have a 14% lower risk of cancer, compared to meat-eaters, study finds
- Does following a Mediterranean Diet reduce the risk of disease progression in men on active surveillance for prostate cancer?
- 'A worthy diet for breast cancer risk reduction' long-term follow-up of Women's Health Initiative trial
- Integrative treatment for colorectal cancer: a comprehensive approach
- High fruit and vegetable consumption may reduce risk of breast cancer, especially aggressive tumors