Creating a Healing Environment
Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to the Creating a Healing Environment page on the new CancerChoices website.
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- University of Arizona: Body of Wonder
- Kelly A. Turner: Radical Hope: Ten Healing Factors from Exceptional Survivors of Cancer and Other Diseases
- Gurdev Parmar and Tina Kaczor: Textbook of Naturopathic Oncology
- Lise Alschuler and Karolyn Gazella: Managing Stress during Difficult Times
- Anticancer Lifestyle Foundation: Anticancer Lifestyle Program
- Live by Living
- Dr. Michael Ruscio: Dwight McKee Podcast
- Blake Gossard, editor: Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America: What are environmental risk factors, and how can I avoid them?
- J. Christopher States, Ming Ouyang and C. William Helm: Systems approach to identify environmental exposures contributing to organ-specific carcinogenesis
- The New School at Commonweal: Dwight McKee, MD: 40 Years Practicing Integrative Cancer Medicine, Part 1
- The New School at Commonweal: Dwight McKee, MD: 40 Years Practicing Integrative Cancer Medicine, Part 2
- The New School at Commonweal: Ted Schettler: The Ecology of Breast Cancer
- Ted Schettler, MD, MPH: The Ecology of Breast Cancer: The Promise of Prevention and the Hope for Healing
- American Institute for Cancer Research: Cancer Health Check
- Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, and Karolyn Gazella: The Definitive Guide to Cancer, 3rd Edition
- Keith I. Block, MD: Life over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Lorenzo Cohen and Alison Jefferies: Anticancer Living: Transform Your Life and Health with the Mix of Six
- Morgan Freeman and Lori McCreary: The C-Word
- Jeremy R. Geffen, MD, FACP: The Seven Levels of Healing®: Celebrating Life and Spirit on the Journey through Cancer
- Michael Lerner: Choices In Healing: Integrating the Best of Conventional and Complementary Approaches to Cancer
In the News
- Ambient dirty air may put some people at higher risk for head and neck cancers
- Cell phone use does not increase the risk of brain tumors, study suggests
- Medication-associated phthalate exposure and childhood cancer incidence
- Can weight loss in adulthood reduce risk of develop colorectal adenomas?
- Does Geography Play a Role in Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer in Young Black Men?